The Posets -Maladeta Natural Park is located in the Aragon Pyrenees, in the long axis of the Pyrenees. Here is where we find the highest concentration of peaks over 3,000 meters. Highlights include the Aneto (3.404 m) the highest mountain in the Pyrenees. We should also distinguish the Posets (3.369 m) and Perdiguero (3.221 m).
The network of mountain huts allows us to draw a variety of itineraries to enjoy this natural environment as we wish depending on our fitness, our desires and aspirations.
Muntania suggests a trekking designed for people looking forward to walking and to lengthen the hiking days. We will make a clockwise circular tour circumvent the Posets.
- • Multiple options for customizing the trekking according to tastes and possibilities. You can complete the day with ascents to summits in the area.
- • Alpine landscape with spectacular views.
- • Extensive network of comfortable huts.
It is important to carry a light backpack (6-8 Kg), so it is recommended to carry just the required clothes and equipment. If you do not have all the equipment you can rent it, please consult us.
- Backpack (between 25-35 litres).
- Trekking boots or sneakers.
- Telescopic poles.
- Technical clothes:
- Long and light trekking pants.
- Thermal t-shirt (base layer). A spare one.
- Fleece jacket or similar (second layer).
- Gore-Tex or similar jacket and pants (third layer).
- Primaloft jacket or similar.
- Light and thick gloves.
- Woollen cap and sun cap.
- Head lamp (extra batteries)
- Sheet-sleeping bad
- Canteen or camelback (minimum 1 litre).
- First aid kit and essential toiletries
- Sunscreen and SPF lip balm
In the event there is snow crampons and ice axes should be necessaries.
- An acceptable physical form is required: people with healthy habits who go to the mountain and could afford 1.000 m elevation treks at a leisurely pace.
- Sleeping bag is not required but a cotton or silk sheet-sleeping bad would be necessary.
- It is recommended to carry just a few provisions so it can be bought in the huts.
- Two of the mountains huts have shower service available.
Links of interest
There is no planned departure but if you wish to make this trip, contact us.